The Town of Colma
Invites you to apply for the Summer Opportunity of
Recreation Leader - Summer Camp
Join our team!
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in your community, build relationships and work in a team environment. If you like working with school age children, this job is for you!You will enjoy:
- Helping in organizing and leading activities for children during our Summer Day Camp Program.
- Leading weekly field trips and excursions.
- Work with awesome people!
You may be assigned to organize, lead and coordinate a wide variety of indoor and outdoor recreation activities at parks, playgrounds and community centers including after-school programs, teen center, day camps, play groups, special events, and senior events. As you gain experience may guide recreation activities of children, teens and adults.
Work is "casual part-time" and is scheduled as needed and without guaranteed of a certain number of work hours, or a routine schedule. May be terminated with or without cause at any time.Are you ready to Apply:
Visit : https://www.calopps.org/town-of-colma by May 17, 2019.
Will have fun!
And a combination of work or volunteering experience, training and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities needed such as:
- Attending High School
- Desire to work, guide and lead school age children
- Voluteered hours (preferred)
- Leader in Training hours (preferred)
- Will be available for training on June 8 and 14, 2019