Do you enjoy giving back to your community? Are you a people’s person? If so, then we invite you to explore this opportunity with the City of Pacifica.
The Parks, Beaches and Recreation Department within the City of Pacifica works closely with the community providing programming to youth, seniors and all citizens. We strive to foster a collaborative and collegial atmosphere among staff while providing high quality programs, activities and events to the community and neighborhoods. We take pride in offering excellent community service while remaining adaptable and responsive to our residents' needs and expectations.
Currently, the Parks, Beaches and Recreation Department has an exciting opportunity for customer service orientated individuals to join our team as a Cashier within our Aquatics Division.
If interested, apply today!
This is a part-time, at-will, non-benefited position. Hours are limited to less than 1,000 hours per year.
WHAT DOES A CASHIER DO?
- Cashier for programs
- Greet patrons as they enter facility
- Count and balance payment sheets at the end of each shift
- Sign in customers for lessons
- Answer basic information questions
- Other facility related duties
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with customers.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent is desirable, college is highly desirable.
Must maintain a current CPR/AED and basic First Aid Certification or the ability to obtain within one (1) month of employment.
Applicants will be assessed on the application submitted. Applicants may be screened to the most qualified and invited to continue to the next phase of the testing process which may include a department interview.
Human Resources Department reserves the right to revise the testing process to best meet the needs of the City.