JOIN OUR TEAM
- Serve as a mentor for youth in the local community by leading enrichment activities that positively impact their lives on a daily a basis
- Exercise your creative talents by organizing activities for youth to engage in
- Participate in special events that help generate a positive environment for youth to grow, learn, and exceed socially and academically
- Develop professionally and enhance your leadership skills
- Gain experience in youth development and education
In working for The City of Redwood City’s Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department as a Youth Center Leader, individuals have the opportunity to be a part of a team of dedicated staff members who are passionate about the community, building positive relationships with youth, and inspiring them to reach their full potential.
The City of Redwood City is looking for reliable, creative, and enthusiastic people to serve as role models and mentors for activities and programs based out of our Youth Center at Red Morton.
Please click on the PDF link below to review the complete job announcement.